Our odour emission sampling teams follow the most up to date methods and procedures for, ensuring that the odour sampling complies with recommended and suitable guidance.
our specialities include;
Site Emission Compliance
- Sampling and measurement in line with permit requirements
- Clear and concise reporting for submission to the regulatory bodies.
- Support when Emission Limit Values (ELV’s) have been breached
Odour Abatement Performance Testing
- Odour reduction efficiencies of Biofilters, Scrubbers, Carbon Filters & Ozone Units
- Yearly/Bi-annual odour emission testing to monitor asset performance
- Abatement handover performance tests
- Chemical measurement of odorous emissions, required for the design of abatement
Odour Emission Inventories
- Identification of high risk odour sources
- Total site odour emissions, often required for dispersion modelling & odour assessments
Odour samples are processed at our in-house UKAS accredited sensory laboratory, Odourlab, based in Worcester UK.